SUN LYNN Circuits X6600 X ray PCBA
SUN LYNN Circuits X6600 X ray PCBA inspection equipment Application on PCB board
In 2020, SUN &LYNN Circuits Co., Ltd was established in Shenzhen, Guangdong and Ganzhou, Jiangxi. The production base is used for the production of PCB circuit boards. The total number of employees is 3,000.
SUN LYNN Circuits X6600 X ray PCBA image:
Ranked 15th among CPCA’s top 100 domestically-funded circuit board companies, it has developed into a Chinese PCB manufacturing company, providing PCB, HDI, rigid-flex board, FPC and FPCBA’s one-stop professional service.
Quality control has always been a problem for enterprises. During PCBA assembly and processing, short circuits, voids, weak soldering, and poor contact will occur. SUN &LYNN Circuits Co., Ltd introduced X-ray to detect PCB layers and layers Alignment problem ( mulitlayer printed circuit board ).
SUN LYNN Circuits X6600 X ray PCBA Advantages:
The advantages of using SUN LYNN Circuits X6600 X ray PCBA are mainly reflected in:
(1) The detection coverage of process defects is as high as 97%. Defects that can be inspected include: false soldering, bridge connection, monument, insufficient solder, blowholes, missing components, etc.
(2) Higher test coverage. Penetrating the sample, imaging detection;
(3) Test preparation time is greatly reduced.
(4) Defects that cannot be reliably detected by other testing methods can be observed, such as: false welding, air holes, and poor molding.
(5) Double-sided board and multi-layer board need to be checked (with layering function).
(6) Provide relevant measurement information to evaluate the production process. Such as the thickness of the solder paste, the amount of solder under the solder joint, etc.
Please let we know if you have any question for SUN LYNN Circuits X6600 X ray PCBA case.
Family of Industrial X-ray inspection machine & BGA rework station
Last Article: Foxconn x ray
Next Article: BYD Electronics Xray 6600
TSI Mexico use Seamark x ray machine
TDK Navitasys India X Ray case
Maybe you still are interested in: Solder paste printing defects and solutions in SMT chip processing process